No More Memory Loss Problems | Keep Your Brain Awake All The Time
- In a double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial, Prevagen demonstrated the ability to improve aspects of cognitive function in subgroups of participants who were cognitively normal or mildly impaired.* The group of participants taking Prevagen improved according to computer-based testing.* The adults were over 40 years old and took one capsule daily for 90 days
- Apoaequorin, the unique ingredient in Prevagen, has undergone extensive SAFETY TESTING. Tests for allergenicity and toxicity have been conducted. Third party experts agree that PREVAGEN IS SAFE
- Prevagen Extra Strength comes in an EASY TO SWALLOW capsule. For best results, just take ONE A DAY, in the morning, with or without food
- According to a 2022-2023 survey conducted by Pharmacy Times of pharmacists who recommend memory support products, Prevagen was the #1 recommended Memory Support brand
- Includes a Prevagen 7-day Pill Minder to help you stay organized. Made in the USA, BPA free, letters & braille for days of the week
Vitamin D, Apoaequorin, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable capsule (cellulose, water), maltodextrin, contains 2% or less of: casein peptones, lactose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), modified corn starch, salt, soy peptones, sugar.
This product has receives rave reviews from TV and magazines. In my case, it hasn’t improved anything. Maybe after time the effects will be positive. The trouble is it is cost prohibited. Approximately $100.00 for a month’s supply is a little steep. If it works, it will be well worth the money. The little blue pill organizer is fantastic. I take multiple pills morning and evening. With two of these 7-day boxes I am set for the week without constantly opening bottles.
It’s not a sudden change but a slow change. Over the course of 6 bottles I can see some changes or slowing of the disease.
It’s silly to send a pill holder with every order.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.